Friday, October 24, 2008

October 24th, 2008 - Fuck You Number 9

As I sit here in the airport waiting to board my flight to lovely Denver, Colorado, I look around and notice our society in one of it's most splendid presentations. This place is one of the last places on planet Earth where you can see humans treating their fellow humans with love and benevolence. You can still see the independence and individuality of each unique person, yet a beautiful harmony still exists among the scurrying travelers.

Next time you're in the airport, take note of the hugs and kisses for and from our loved ones as we enter and exit the terminals. Try to recall the smiles and sparkling eyes from each airport employee you come into contact with. It will happen. You'll see it.

It's amazing.

Today I won't say fuck you, as I'm actually witnessing something I approve of, and appreciate.

Today, I will say, "good work, society."

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment